ROSE WATER INFUSED STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM - Fresh and Easily made with just 2 ingredients - Christmas Desserts
Gearing up for Christmas Dinner? Wondering what Dessert to make? Try this Make ahead 2 ingredient Dessert that is loaded with strawberries and has a subtle flavour of rose water. This infusion works like magic and enhances the flavour of strawberries. I have used my trusted "No machine ice cream recipe" for making the ice cream base. Check out the recipe here.
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Freezing time : Overnight
Recipe level : Easy
Recipe Category: Desserts
Yields : 1000 ml plus
- 400 gm/1 tin Full Cream Condensed Milk
- 450 ml heavy whipping cream ( I used Nestle Cream)
- 300 gm fresh strawberries hulled and chopped
- 3 -4 tbsp Rosewater
- Prepare the Ice cream base by whipping chilled heavy cream and condensed milk to form soft peaks.
- Reserve 1 cup of chopped strawberries to add later. This gives a wonderful mouth feel.
- Puree the remaining strawberries with rose water and gently fold it into the ice cream base. Transfer to a freezer safe container. Cover the top with cling wrap and then freeze overnight.
- Got an ice cream maker? Then prepare the utensil according to your manufacturer instructions and churn the ice cream mixture to make a soft serve.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Wow! looks so Yum Sowmya! Very tempting!!!ReplyDelete