MANGO COCONUT PUDDING- 3 Ingredient recipe in less than 10 minutes.
Summer and Mangoes are so synonymous. The seasonal seduction we all have for this sunshine fruit and the magical spell that it casts on us can last for a lifetime. I am not exaggerating. If you aske me, I will always vote for having fresh mangoes as I love and prefer eating the fruit as a whole. The taste, aroma and the fruit fibre sticking on to the teeth after a mango relish is such a pleasant experience. Needless to say that Mango desserts are my second choice next to eating fresh mangoes.
This recipe is a no-brainer and all of us at home have fallen in love with it. No cooking involved and a make ahead dessert that will earn you appreciation and also make you feel like a Professional!
Looking for more Mango recipes?
Check out these.
Preparation time: 7 min
Chilling time: 6 hrs min /Overnight preferably
Level: Very easy
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 2 g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 1 g||7 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 4 mg||1 %|
|Sodium 39 mg||2 %|
|Potassium 104 mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 14 g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1 g||2 %|
|Sugars 14 g|
|Protein 2 g||5 %|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||44 %|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
- Pulp from 2 Mangoes- Fresh/ Store bought ( I used Alphonso)
- 200 ml Full cream Coconut Milk
- 1/4 cup Condensed milk ( Full cream/ Low fat)
- Using a stand mixer, hand mixer or a hand whisk whip the coconut milk until it forms a soft peaks and becomes fluffy. Add condensed milk and whip to blend.
- Fold in the mango pulp and whip again. Once all of it is blended, stop whipping and transfer the contents to the serving dish immediately and refrigerate until you serve.
- Before serving, top up with freshly chopped mangoes or mango sauce or use - a mixture of cashew nuts, almonds, pistachios and walnuts ground to fine powder to dust on top. This gives some texture while eating.
- Since there is no separate setting ingredient added to it, I recommend longer chilling time as this allows the pudding to set and makes it firm.
- If you cant wait or intolerant to cold desserts, please go ahead and eat it as soon as you make it. It would taste like a thick shake, but still awesome .
Slurp! I really wouldn't mind this simple yet amazing pudding... Love those spoons...ReplyDelete
Thank you so much daDelete
really a treat to my eyes..looks so lovelyReplyDelete
I have some freiends coming over next month and i wanted to do a dessert in jar sort of thing. Will try to make it this weekend and see how it turns out so I could make it for the party in August. Thanks dear xxReplyDelete