CHOCOLATE PEDA - Easy Sweet recipe for Deepavali/ Diwali I 2 Minute Microwave Chocolate Peda I Learn how to make Chocolate Peda/ Chocolate flavoured milk fudge
Looking for some edible giveaway gifts for this festive season? Then this is the right choice. These delectable Chocolate pedas/ Chocolate flavoured milk fudge are delectable and would make a royal gift for this Deepavali/ Diwali and sure to impress your family and friends. The recipe is an improvised version of one of my previous posts. Check out the Doodh peda recipe before you read on.
Welcome back. I am sure you are convinced with the 2 minute microwave cooking.Its too good to be true and its that easy. I have made very minimal changes to the base recipe based on my previous experiment.Preparation time: 2 min
Cooking time: 2 min
Level: Very Easy
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 3 g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 1 g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 1 mg||0 %|
|Sodium 11 mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0 mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 13 g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0 g||0 %|
|Sugars 1 g|
|Protein 1 g||2 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
- 3/4 th can of condensed milk
- 2 cups full cream milk powder
- 4 tbsp of milk
- 2 heaped tsp Cocoa powder
- 2 tsp unsalted butter
- Melt the butter for 5 seconds in a microwave safe bowl. Add condensed milk to this and mix.
- To this mixture add milk powder in parts and keep mixing until it forms a thick paste without lumps.
- Sift the cocoa powder and keep it aside.
- Microwave the milk base for 30 seconds. Remove and mix well. Add the cocoa powder and 4 tbsp milk and mix well Addition of milk loosens the dough a bit and helps to incorporate the cocoa powder lump free.
- Repeat the cooking with the same 30 second intervals.
- When almost close to 1 min and 30 seconds the paste will thicken and become a stiff dough that will be difficult to stir free. Stop at this point and leave it on your kitchen counter to cool.
- Line a tray with parchment/ wax / butter paper.
- When the mixture is safe enough to handle, wet your palms and and smear ghee.
- Pinch small portions of the dough and roll into balls without cracks. Flatten in between palms and make a dent in the middle.
- Place chopped nuts on top and arrange it on the tray.
- Let it cool down completely before you transfer into your edible gift boxes.
- Happy Deepavli folks.